Soothing and hydrating, highly concentrated antibacterial protection. Contains 70% Ethanol Alcohol (as recommended by the World Health Organisation) which kills 99.9% of bacteria.
At a time when prioritising natural hand hygiene is more important than ever, Jacqueline Evans has formulated an Antibacterial Sanitiser Spray for lasting protection against bacteria. This natural 70% based alcohol hand sanitiser spray will disinfect and clean your hands or any hard surface while leaving a fresh lemon myrtle fragrance.
- Antibacterial protection on the go.
- Made with 70% Ethanol Alcohol (as recommended by the World Health Organisation) which kills 99.9% of bacteria and helps protect you when you can’t wash your hands with soap and water
- Contains Lemon Myrtle for freshness and Aloe vera to soothe and condition the skin when using multiple times a day.
- Lemon Mrytle is used for its antiseptic qualities and creates a fresh smelling formula
- Washing your hands with soap and water is still the best and most important practice at this time. However, if you’re out and about and don’t have access to this option, alcohol-based hand sanitisers are your next best solution, according to WHO.
Spray 2–3 times all over hands and rub together until dry. Can also be sprayed on hard and soft surfaces to kill 99.9% of bacteria. Perfect for travelling or when water and soap are not available.
This product can be sprayed on surfaces like your phone, tablet, steering wheel, desk or benchtop to provide a lasting shield of protection. May also be sprayed in the air to disinfect.
Jacqueline Evans Skincare is formulated by a qualified naturopath and clinical nutritionist and focuses on delivering clean, results-driven and absolutely divinely scented products that nourish your skin inside and out. Melbournalia staff can vouch personally for the exquisite quality of Jacqueline Evans products - we use them ourselves!
Ingredient(s): Alcohol, Purified Water, Lemon Myrtle Oil, tert-Butanol, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder
Not Included: Benzalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tricoslan, Fragrances, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, DEA, 1-4 Dioxane (PEGs), Sulfates.
Made in Australia
*Read hand sanitiser facts from the manufacturer here
*This product will be securely packed in paper, a (compostable) plastic zip lock baggie and a secure box for shipping.
How we get Melbournalia to you...
If you're in Australia, orders over $60 are shipped FOR FREE!
Please see our Shipping Guide for seasonal offers and more information.
We also offer a free Pickup option so you can simply pop by and pick up your local goods in person from Melbournalia HQ on level 5 of heritage, art deco Mitchell House.
Large corporate orders outside the Melbourne CBD may incur a delivery fee.
If you plan on sending your purchase overseas please research local customs and regulations for the country you are sending to and ensure the items comply. Some countries and states within Australia have restrictions on food and other consumables.
Online Gift Vouchers will be emailed - no shipping required