Please allow 2-4 business days for standard delivery within Melbourne.
If you live in rural or regional Victoria please allow 4-5 days for your parcel to arrive.
Select the Express Post option if you need your parcel in a hurry!
If you're in Australia, orders over $120 are shipped FOR FREE!
For International Orders; shipping rates are estimated by Australia Post as you add items to your shopping cart.
Have Australia Post estimate international postage times for you.
Customs Fees / Duties / Taxes
Goods Purchased Online for Personal Use
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something purchased online because:
- Duties and taxes are most typically not included in the price of the goods you purchase online, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the online retailer.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from and to, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package.
Any customs fees, duties and taxes payable are the responsibility of the customer when the parcel arrives in its destination country. A handy website to calculate any cost that may be incurred is Duty Calculator.
Gifts Bought Online
A gift is defined as something sent directly by one private individual to another and such goods do not attract import tax if the value is below stated local thresholds.
Ordering and paying for goods that originate outside of your country or customs territory for shipping to a person other than the purchaser does not satisfy the customs definition of being a gift.
UK govt website with exact info about charges for receiving goods from non EU countries by post (goods and post costs combined over £134.00GBP about $200.00AU may incur a customs fee) https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty
UK Royal Mail site for tracking parcels - same Aus Post tracking numbers apply
Links to EU countries’ various customs regulations
We are happy to accept items for return or exchange within thirty days of receiving your order providing:
- the items you have purchased are unused and in good condition
- the invoice (or copy) is provided
- you have contacted us to arrange the return
We can’t offer refunds when you’ve changed your mind about your purchase, however, we will gladly issue a gift voucher to the value of your return which is valid for 12 months.
If you received an incorrect or defective item please contact us to arrange a replacement.
Please contact us to discuss the most convenient way to arrange an exchange (provided the above conditions are met).
We will issue a gift voucher for any difference between the products which will be valid for 6 months.
Please note that it may take up to 2 weeks to process returns or exchanges.
All orders or exchanges are subject to availability of stock.